[78-L] Larry Wagner, JImmy Eaton, & Frank Shuman

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 14:24:16 PDT 2013

The record was found broken later on.I've had people pack them away carelessly in the past when I've moved and many of them wound up broken like the copy of "Remember/Tippin' In" by Erskine Hawkins.I first bought that one back in the late '60s,it was worn out and I broke that one myself,then found another copy of it about 25 years later then someone put it on the floor of the shed where I had some other things and put some other things on top of it.Some of my other 78s are in storage back in Lometa,TX and I don't know if I'll ever get those back out here to Oregon unless my sister and her husband make a trip out here.I left a batch of LPs there as well.Much of what I had I replaced with CDs.Then there were all those LPs and 78s my sister in law sold without my knowing about it....