[78-L] Le Petit Mirsha

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Wed Aug 21 14:47:57 PDT 2013

Le Petit Mirsha was a boy (born Mirsha Orenstein in Bucharest 1923). He was about twelve years old when this song was recorded (February 1935).  Being  a jew he was deported duringWW II  and disappeared.
Here's more - in French:
http://mediatheque.cite-musique.fr/masc/?INSTANCE=CITEMUSIQUE&URL=/MediaComposite/CMDE/-CMDE000002800/03_Django_01_Petit_Mirsha.htm
Kristjan