[78-L] Flanagan & Whiteman

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 08:14:39 PDT 2013

I have one 10 inch album of him on RCA plus an RCA Camden from the sixties.I had two 78s of him,one on Victor of "Tzena,Tzena,Tzena" and an RCA Bluebird of "You're Breaking My Heart".The latter I don't have anymore.The flipside of "Tzena,Tzena,Tzena" was "Pink Champagne" as I recall.I once read a book by a man who used to manage him.He got fed up with him by the early '50s.Once,I had a chance to buy an album Flanagan did for Herb Hendler on Rainbow back in 1988.I passed it up.