[78-L] Media Monkey

eugene hayhoe jazzme48912 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 05:06:03 PDT 2013

I, for one, would also be interested. When using MM in the past, it was always by trial & error.

 Subject: Re: [78-L] Media Monkey
 To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
 Date: Wednesday, August 14, 2013, 7:40 AM

 Doug,

 The first question I have is: should we take this
 conversation
 off-list, since this is really not a subject concerning
 78's?

 The second: Is there any form of a manual for this program?
 I don't
 understand the terminology of some choices. And my basic
 problem is
 that I imported my entire ITunes library and the tracks are
 now all
 over the place. I want to delete tracks entirely from
 MediaMonkey, but
 for the life of me cannot find out how to do this.

 I have more, trust me. This appears to be a great program
 and was
 recommended by a person I trust. I just wish I knew how to
 use it.

 Thanks,
 Jeff

 On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 6:57 AM, Doug Duncan <d_duncan at ntlworld.com>
 wrote:
 > On 14/08/2013 01:12, Jeff Sultanof wrote:
 >>   Does anyone on this list have any
 experience with this program? It is
 >> driving me crazy and I can't get answers to basic
 questions as to how
 >> it is used.
 >>
 >> Jeff Sultanof
 >> .
 >>
 > I've been using this for some years now, mainly because
 of its ability
 > to rip to FLAC. I also side load transfers that I've
 made myself to the
 > library and convert to MP3 for use in the car or on the
 phone. It does