[78-L] Media Monkey

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 04:40:23 PDT 2013

Doug,

The first question I have is: should we take this conversation
off-list, since this is really not a subject concerning 78's?

The second: Is there any form of a manual for this program? I don't
understand the terminology of some choices. And my basic problem is
that I imported my entire ITunes library and the tracks are now all
over the place. I want to delete tracks entirely from MediaMonkey, but
for the life of me cannot find out how to do this.

I have more, trust me. This appears to be a great program and was
recommended by a person I trust. I just wish I knew how to use it.

Thanks,
Jeff