[78-L] the song title switcheroo

David Weiner djwein at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 12 14:01:40 PDT 2013

There are several Columbia-licensed Kyser Cds on Collectables and
Collectors Choice that are full of alternate takes - no one has done
take-by-take study of his output as discographers have done with Goodman
and Ellington! You just have to be familiar with the 78s to catch the
differences.

Dave Weiner