[78-L] 16 2/3 RPM

J. E. Knox rojoknox at metroeast.org
Mon Aug 5 17:33:25 PDT 2013

Greetings from FixitLand!

Michael Biel wrote:

> ...I question Lenneck's contention that there are some 16 speed discs in
> the Program Transcription discography in the ARSC Journal.  Point them
> out to me.

Here's one:

LCVE 70551-1  John Bossart -- 16 rpm - Record for Weight Talking Machines (PERSONAL)

(from Ted Fagan's "Pre-LP Recordings of RCA at 33 1/3 rpm" -- dunno if this is the same listing as that in ARSC Journal)

I thought it rather strange to see 16-rpm recordings listed too.

Take care,

—
Joe
—
“The only escape from the miseries of life are music and cats...”—Albert Schweitzer