[78-L] Bing's Lacquer, WAS Diamond Dick? attn Julian

Sammy Jones sjones69 at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 5 16:43:26 PDT 2013

Getting to Mike's point, is it a dub?  I wonder if the matrix is still in
the BMG/Sony Archives...

Sammy Jones

DL wrote:
Needs a bit of a cleanup since it skips, but it has a local commercial at
the
start (for a watch or clock dealer) and I know I hear a longer intro to the
second song than is on the version Boris Rose put out on lp in the 70s. It's
still only about 8 minutes long though.

dl