[78-L] the Road less traveled

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 4 09:18:34 PDT 2013

There IS a soundtrack version, but not issued for sale..an abbreviated version
of the song is on the 16-inch "Air Trailer" transcription issued to radio
stations. As well, Paramount often sent 78s of songs from current pictures out
for promotional purposes. I don't know if Road to Morocco might have been one
of them.

dl