[78-L] AAFTC Orchestra, Santa Ana, California

victor victor at calweb.com
Sun Jul 28 14:31:42 PDT 2013

 I do not know of a personnel listing for the AAFTC training orchestra but I have a series of aluminum acetates titled "Music With Wings". The series was recorded by the Santa Ana training center orchestra from January 1945 to August 1945. I also have a number of acetates of "America Sends a Melody". These were recorded by the Santa Monica Band, Catalina Island and are from the same period as Music With Wings. Guest vocalist on some of the numbers is Pee Wee Hunt.

			Larry Jeannette