[78-L] CARIBBEAN (Los Angeles) label - 78rpm - SA-xxx matrix series

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Fri Jul 26 12:32:50 PDT 2013

Hi Kristjan,
  Thanks for the references - I am aware of them, but suspect the dates they give are speculation-as are mine.
  The SA-xxx matrix numbers also appear on EAGLE (San Francisco-Hollywood), and ABC-EAGLE (Hollywood) records,
don't know if it is the same recording/mastering company, but it might be.
  There must be some factual information out there - perhaps someone who has access to the LA Times Archive
could do a little digging.....  Thanks!
  Best wishes, Thomas.