[78-L] Last alive to record an acoustical DD?

Don Cox doncox at enterprise.net
Wed Jul 24 20:36:22 PDT 2013

On 25/07/2013, Marcel/Cecilia wrote:

> I'd ask: "What do you think of the cell phone? A device that contains
> all the knowledge ever known to mankind, yet I use it to look at cat
> pictures and argue with strangers."

The Internet does not contain all the knowledge ever known to mankind.

You can find introductions to most topics, but as soon as you want to go
deeper, you are forced back to books, and to museums and galleries.
And then to manuscripts and personal recollections.

Likewise in music, if you relied solely on the Internet, you would be
limited to listening to MP3 files.

Regards
--
Don Cox