[78-L] Batwing label in movies

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 24 12:19:30 PDT 2013

A genuine Canadian batwing label turns up in "Atlantic City", where it
shouldn't have. The film was shot in Canada and the set dresser didn't know the
difference. And a mock Canadian batwing (complete with reference to being made
in Canada) shows up in Woody Allen's "Zelig" (the Helen Kane song done by Mae
Questel).

dl