[78-L] Black Europe

Thomas HENRY thomashenry81 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 01:18:25 PDT 2013

To be honest, I nearly don't buy CDs anymore, except when I want to buy a
"nice object", like a nice box for example, and I'm ready to spend money
for that. But 499€, that's not possible. That's really a pity, because this
recordings are EXACTLY the kind of music I'm interested in.
And I try to imagine the reaction of the people working in my local library
if I ask them to order CDs... and as I'm not a researcher, I won't be
allowed to borrow to any university libraries...