[78-L] Black Europe

Thomas HENRY thomashenry81 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 00:44:39 PDT 2013

"*suggest acquisition of the two books (and **45 CDs) by your local
library, state or university library*" : this is exactly the problem, all
these scarce recordings are hidden somewhere in libraries, and this box
will maybe have the same destiny... I know that's an amazing job you did,
but I'm unfortunately not part of the person who can buy such a luxury.