[78-L] Crosby Discog?

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 21 22:05:00 PDT 2013

A few weeks ago I stumbled on to a Bing Crosby discography.  This is not
the Steven Lewis site, although the author did acknowledge that site as
important.  More specifically, this discog featured a few analytic
observations and notes.  Obviously not by a 78 collector, but some
insightful commentary, I noticed particularly notes about
possible/probably sessions with Whiteman - maybe he's there and maybe
he's not.

Anyway, I dutifully bookmarked it so I could go back and copy some usable segments, but within a day or two
lost the ol' motherboard - saved the files and stuff I was working on
OK, but lost all my bookmarks.

Anybody know the site?

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.