[78-L] Scriabin

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Sat Jul 20 20:24:10 PDT 2013

I think it was quite common for RCA to package 78 album sets onto those Transcriptions, one that comes to mind is Pable Casal's recording of Beethoven's 4th Symphony.  I thought that the special significance of Stokowski's Beethoven 5th was that it was recorded especially for the LP and was one of the few recorded in that fashion.

db