[78-L] FW: Needed -- Fine Details on Bradley-McKinley

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 09:50:38 PDT 2013

I do not remember where I read it, but I am almost positive that Bradley
became a CBS network staff musician which would explain the Bailey
connection. The Signature date you cite was a studio group. And you are
correct, if he were in the military, Miller would have grabbed him in a
second. He and McKinley would have gladly co-run the band after Miller
died (there were no hard feelings between the two leaders at the time of
the break-up. Both of them wanted to go in different musical directions).

Jeff Sultanof