[78-L] NIXON LAWYER LEONARD GARMENT OBIT

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 15 17:03:22 PDT 2013

No 78s but there is this CD:  Love L-1002 [CD]

The First Big Band To Ever Play Bebop : Henry Jerome Orchestra 1944-45 : Pers. prob. includes Jack Eagle, Manny Fox (tp) Johnny Mandel (b-tp) Bill Vitale, Alan Greenspan, Len Garment, Al Cohn (saxes) Gene di Novi (p) or Shorty Allen (p) Tiny Kahn (d)

 	Live radio air checks, 1944-45

Vitalize	                                                          Love L-1002 [CD]
Tea for two (part 1)	    -
Brief news bulletin	    -
Tea for two (part 2)	    -
Eatonize	    -