[78-L] Record needed for reissue project

Bryan Wright bryan at claxtonola.com
Wed Jul 10 07:34:07 PDT 2013

I'm looking for a copy of Perfect 14641 (also issued as Pathe Actuelle
36460) which pairs Julie Wintz and George Zimmer's Jersey Collegians
playing "Spanish Mamma" with the Billy Wynne Orchestra playing "If You
Can't Hold the Man You Love." I need the record for a reissue CD
project. I'd prefer to either buy the record outright or pay a
reasonable fee to borrow it, but I'd settle for a good digital
transfer. If you can help, please contact me off-list.

Thanks!
Bryan W.