[78-L] Bailey discography

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 6 09:25:10 PDT 2013

I have two ten-inch Allegro Elite lps (on nice Canadian pressings) of Mildred.
Anything I should be checking for on them? Interesting how alternates and takes
clearly not intended for issue turned up on some of these, like Lee Wiley's
"But Not for Me" where she blows the last note, turns off mic and says "Oh God".

dl