[78-L] Slightly off the beaten pathŠ.

Rjholtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 03:44:43 PDT 2013

Seems logical as Mitch was in the house of Columbia as well.  Stmbled onto my copy of his 78 of this just the other day so I am grateful for this discussion

And Victor had a copy in the can recorded by Gene Autry in the early thirties which they could have reissued.

Did they?

Sent from my iPod - which explainz the bad typjng