[78-L] Donald Lee Nelson^

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 01:58:22 PDT 2013

Think 'Mad dogs and Englishmen'  -- in films of the period the Brits are suited,
tied and hatted and the women wear gloves, in the hottest weather.

When I was a kid in the 40s and 50s my dad always wore a suit to the office, and everybody was kitted out in their Sunday best for church.  The only dresscode nowadays seems to be Don't show TOO much skin....

Mike in Plovdiv