[78-L] Walter Gross piano 78s

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sun Jun 23 22:26:26 PDT 2013

Now that we've all been satisfied with answers to a tangential question that I didn't ask, does anyone know the answer to my original question? Do written transcriptions of the four Walter Gross Bluebird sides from 1940 exist? There appears to be one of "Creepy Weepy" on Amazon for $19.99 but it says nothing about the source or the arrangement.

Cary