[78-L] Chinese Shipping^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 20 16:28:50 PDT 2013

Just in case anyone missed this (it was posted here but I didn't see it until
it became a Letterman item last night), I have now indicated that I will not
ship to China under any circumstances. Between the mangling and the delays..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-d2_GorYeM

I sold the same item as Cary, and it's not lost, but the tracking number keeps
indicating that it will be delivered in 6 to 30 days. The buyer is justifiably
upset and wants either his records or his money. I presume (I hope?) that eBay
can't reverse a sale when it's indicated as still en route?

dl