[78-L] Fixing a damaged record label...

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com
Mon Jun 17 09:52:25 PDT 2013

Hello All...

I have recently acquired some 1929 pressings of the Victor Pict-Ur Library that
appear to have water damage, possibly from flooding.

The labels are white with black printing and are detaching and disintegrating
with some of the component pieces already lost.

If anyone has a method of securing the remains of the label in an archival
fashion, I would like to hear from you.

I have taken some photos of one of the labels and could send it by email.

... Graham Newton

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.