[78-L] International transactions

Benno Häupl goldenbough at arcor.de
Sun Jun 16 04:16:56 PDT 2013

.
maceo wrote,
''however I lost the case as I needed proof of delivery''
Exactly what I was saying: a package belongs to the sender
until it is handed over. So, it was YOUR package that did
not arrive, and not the buyer's, and the buyer is still entitled
to get his merchandise, or a refund.  As per international
postal agreements since 1874. Nothing new at all. And nothing
pertaining to eBay alone.
The best way is always to ''self insure'' as mentioned in my
immediate refund, and ultimately gives the seller his peace
of mind, too.

Benno