[78-L] Packing Horrors

maceo at nugrape.net maceo at nugrape.net
Wed Jun 12 13:05:03 PDT 2013

I am under the impression neutral feedback is treated as negative on the Eboy
profile rating?

Another story about Eboy, which no doubt other sellers have issues with, i.e. a
buyer places a dispute which causes a freezing of the Poypol account if you
purposely leave a very balance...not a happy camper!

Gary