[78-L] Packing Horrors

David Weiner djwein at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 12 11:59:50 PDT 2013

Y'know, you can talk to eBoing sellers until they're blue in the face and
they don't listen. Just got an Ellington RCA Program Transcription from a
seller who had just started and only was selling rock Lps. I gave her
chapter & verse about 78s and their fragility and packing them carefully.
She wrote back acknowledging my cautionary words. Record arrives today,
rattling around in a Priority Mail box with no cardboards or anything ­ just
some used Walgreens plastic bags wrapped around the bare disc. Amazingly,
the disc is OK, but how do I leave wholehearted positive feedback for this
clown?

Dave Weiner, just rantingŠ..