[78-L] Glenn Miller - why so late on the label?

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Jun 3 11:23:49 PDT 2013

That is a good question,  David...Ballew's name was on plenty of dates
around this time so why not this one as well?

I'll take friendly issue with your leaving Miller off the 100 Hot T-Bone
list...I can think of several sides where he does very well...of course the
MCBB Victors but also the Nichols Brunswick as by "The Captivators" of
Building a Nest For Mary...nice little hott-ish solo and it must be his
arrangement as well.

None of this is to dis Joe Yukl,  who should also be on the Top 100!

Taylor