[78-L] Collection in Northern California for sale

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Thu May 30 09:04:57 PDT 2013

I'm trying to help someone sell their collection that lives in Northern California.  I'm told there are a few thousand 78's and about 100 16" transcription records - AFRS, Army Recruiting, MacGregor, etc. (I have the list of these).  If you are interested please let me know and I will connect you to him and he can send you what lists he has made up.  Trying to sell it as a whole so would need someone relatively local.  Please respond to me at majesticrecord (at) snet (dot) net.
Thanks,
Glenn

www.majesticrecord.com