[78-L] Presto K-8 portable disc recorder for sale...

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com
Wed May 29 10:26:51 PDT 2013

Sorry for the list cross-posting but...

If you have always yearned for a device to record your own lacquer phonograph
discs on, here is the toy for you.

Presto K-8 portable disc recorder for sale... $2,500.00

If you are of a certain age you will know what/who Presto was, and if you
don't, then Google "Presto Recording Company" to find out.

This was probably made in the 1940's.  It is complete and has been refurbished
electrically and everything works.

I have a complete set of pictures that I can email to anyone who is seriously
interested in this device.

Email me off list if you are interested.

... Graham Newton

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.