[78-L] Stamps Quartet [was Paging any Texas label expert(s)...]

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Mon May 20 12:35:44 PDT 2013

Wait a sec. I believe these may have been pressed by Gennett c. 1926.
The numbers you show as matrix numbers would actually be Gennett issue
numbers (20194 A/B, not as you indicate - recheck the labels) assigned
to the Gennett Personal series. The masters seem to have been from an
outside source - I have found no indication they were recorded by
Gennett. The typeface for the credits look like Gennetts, though, and
20194 A/B fills in a hole in the personal series listing.
Comments?
Malcolm

*******