[78-L] Varsity Classical LP ID

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Sat May 18 12:10:25 PDT 2013

That's a Varsity disc I'm hearing from the mp3? Sounds much better than any Varsity I bought used as those have a whole lot of surface noise (mainly hiss) in them like the grooves are badly worn out. As to this Mozart recording I don't have it in a Varsity issue however I wonder if it's the exact same one I have on World Greatest Music 78's? Only way to find out is to play the 78's however Worlds Greatest Music 78's are quite fragile as I remember just like RCA classical 78's are so I wonder if RCA pressed Worlds Greatest Music 78's for whoever the client was? Oh & I didn't know that Worlds Greatest Music  was one of Obie's labels either. That's interesting information.....

Thanks for uploading this as an mp3 file. I'll hang onto it on an external hard drive with all the other classical music mp3, flac & ape files that I have.