[78-L] "Museum quality"

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Mon May 13 16:55:08 PDT 2013

I must disagree. To me, Museum quality refers to rarity, not condition.
I have seen plenty of artifacts that are not in such great condition but
are considered valuable because of the age and rarity. One of a kind, or
2 or 3 even, pretty much relates the discussion of condition to the back
room. If you are lucky to have anything at all, the question of
condition may be rendered completely moot.

But in this case, it is some ebay seller vying for the attention of
buyers, and stretcvhing the vocabulary is just one more way to do that.
Other examples are words such as "L@@K" & "mega-rare".

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno