[78-L] "Museum quality"

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Mon May 13 13:30:09 PDT 2013

The term is essentially meanningless,  many museums display bits and pieces that would
best be described as junk if they didn't haappen to be  Greek, or Roman or Babylonian,
cheek by jowl with artifacts in perfect condition.  Of course the seller wants you to think
the latter, but It Ain't Necessarily So....  Caveat emptor, as Cary sez.  ESPECIALLY on
ebarf.