[78-L] Sale on Naxos CDs - including 78 reissues

Sammy Jones sjones69 at bellsouth.net
Mon May 13 18:29:04 PDT 2013

Passing along a little good news to listmembers who like to collect on CD...

Naxos is having a 20% off sale, and it includes the Historical and Nostalgia
lines.  I've found a lot of these titles hard to get in the past in the
States because of copyright restrictions, but didn't have any problem
ordering a dozen or so tonight.  So, if you NEED the early Al Jolson, or
four volumes of Fred Astaire, or Cole Porter singing his own songs, don't
hesitate!

Here's a link to the sale:

http://tinyurl.com/chax7f2

Our own David Lennick has had a hand in many of these!

Sammy "I just spent 100 bucks on 78s on CD" Jones