[78-L] Three Little Pigs

Sammy Jones sjones69 at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 30 22:01:09 PDT 2013

Does anyone remember a discussion from several months ago regarding the
Jewish peddler bit from the Disney Three Little Pigs cartoon?

I believe someone said the original audio ("I'm the Fuller Brush Man, I'm
giving away free samples!") was present on a record.  All video versions
I've seen have the line changed to "I'm working my way through college!"

I'd love to know the details on which record version of the Disney film
preserves the original line; there are many out there!

Thanks,
Sammy Jones