[78-L] SIR LANCELOT Discos CREST

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Mon Apr 29 08:48:15 PDT 2013

I have some label scans:

Crest Recordings 101 (CT-101-A-3/-B) & 102 by Lancelot.
105-106 by Ray Reed, Western.
Discos Crest 1103 & 1104 (Lancelot; same shield logo).

Another(?) Crest Records label has a 1000 series; Sunset Blvd address and Y/Z sides.
Different logo.
In ARLD this is the same company, but I doubt this since ARLD lists no 40s issues.
And Crest 100 (10/56) is listed for 2 companies.

A New York Crest label has a 25000 series (25001 = Oscar Brand).

You want some of these scans?
han enderman
===
>>> I transferred this disc and sold it a couple of years ago. Here's the info:

SIR LANCELOT acc. by Chino Ortiz & The Trinidad Serenaders (CREST 102)
GIMME ME CRAB AND CALLALOO (L. Pinard) mx CT-102-A-1 (2:52)
         (sounds very Yiddish!)
SWEET LIKE A HONEY BEE (L. Pinard) mx CT-102-B-1 (2:48)

dl

<<<