[78-L] Man, they were great

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 18:24:59 PDT 2013

Taylor,

You know what the problem is? The doublings in the woodwinds include Oboe
and other instruments that saxophonists usually do not double. Eventually
Jazz Lines, the company I edit music for, will put them out, but Rob knows
that sales are not going to be strong. They are also not easy to play, the
excellence of the musicians make them sound that way.

Jeff