[78-L] Charlie Poole reissue

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Wed Apr 24 20:17:09 PDT 2013

It may not be RSD, but it is a limited edition release of only 1,500 copies, I believe. The store I bought it at had it for sale with all the other RSD records. I had casually mentioned to them that I was interested in the Joe Bussard Tompkins Square 78, but they did not have it in the store. This afternoon, the store called me. They placed a special order for the 78 and it just came in and they would hold it for me. Now that's what I call service.

Cary Ginell

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com