[78-L] Odd Lindbergh record

J. E. Knox rojoknox at metroeast.org
Mon Apr 22 13:23:39 PDT 2013

Greetings from FixitLand!

Taylor Bowie wrote:

> Thanks,  Joe.  I'd always assumed that  "Leroy Montesano" was an assumed
> name...it sounds like a character in a bad novel.
>
> I will check him out on some of those Harings...the voice did sound familiar
> to me,  but most of them do,  after collecting this stuff since I was in
> junior high in the 1960s.

I'd thought the vocalist on "Rose Of The West" was Arthur Fields...there is something of a similarity in the voices...but was told by another correspondent whose name escapes me at the moment that it was Montesanto.

Take care,

—
Joe
—
“The only escape from the miseries of life are music and cats...”—Albert Schweitzer