[78-L] Odd Lindbergh record

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Apr 22 13:06:31 PDT 2013

Thanks,  Joe.  I'd always assumed that  "Leroy Montesano" was an assumed
name...it sounds like a character in a bad novel.

I will check him out on some of those Harings...the voice did sound familiar
to me,  but most of them do,  after collecting this stuff since I was in
junior high in the 1960s.

Taylor