[78-L] Stephen Fassett of Hobbies magazine

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sun Apr 7 16:37:06 PDT 2013

Hello Ryan,
  The Stephen Fassett I know of died some years ago, but his wife KITTY was still living
as of a year or so ago.  She has addresses in Maine and California.
  What information is it you are looking for?  Are you working on a project or just curious?

  There also seems to be information about WOODMAY RECORD COMPANY in the JIM WALSH papers at
the Library of Congress.  Walsh famously wrote for Hobbies.

Best wishes, Thomas.