[78-L] Stephen Fassett of Hobbies magazine

Ryan Wolfe nextset4 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 14:10:29 PDT 2013

I'll respond to you here because my e-mail program wouldn't accept your address for some reason.

I don't know if he was an engineer or recorded Roland Hayes.

 I figure  he must have lived around the Boston area, because he makes numerous references to hanging around in a place called  the Woodymay Record Company that was located in Boston.