[78-L] Treemonisha

David Weiner djwein at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 4 12:54:59 PDT 2013

There was a Smithsonian LP from the early 70s, CLASSIC RAGS& RAGTIME
SONGS, that had nearly an album side of TREEMONISHA scenes and songs - big
booklet, nicely done.  Here's a copy on eBiy -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sealed-75-SMITHSONIAN-Ragtime-LP-GATEFOLD-JOPLIN-Bl
ake-/270475730346?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3ef99c1daa

Dave Weiner