[78-L] 78-L THE REAL GLENN MILLER STORY WAS glenn Miller conspiracy

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 23 14:40:49 PDT 2013

If only the glimpse into the future could have foreseen In The Mood as rendered
by Bette Midler, Ray Stevens (Henhouse 5+2) or the amazingly rhythm-challenged
Bulawayo Sweet Rhythms Band.

Or maybe he saw himself being portrayed by the same guy who played that future
nazi sympathizer Charles Lindbergh.

If we watch the Gene Krupa Story tonight, will the drum solos contain hidden
messages?

dl