[78-L] 78-L THE REAL GLENN MILLER STORY WAS glenn Miller conspiracy

JD jackson1932 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Mar 23 13:10:44 PDT 2013

> Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 22:20:11 -0500
> From: "neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com" <neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com>
> Subject: [78-L] glenn Miller conspiracy
> To: 78-l <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
>
> I see 2 books on Amazon:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/The-Glenn-Miller-Conspiracy-Never-Before-Told/dp/0977913163/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1364008591&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=%22a+lasting+record%22+downes
>
> -and-
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Kept-My-Word-Personal-Happened/dp/142596950X/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_y
>
> Is any of this true? GM was a secret envoy for Ike and worked for the US
> Psychological Warfare Division?
> --
> Joe Salerno

                     THE REAL GLENN MILLER STORY
                                    by Jack Daney (c 2000)

I used to  subscribe to an e-mail  group partially made up of Glenn Miller
fans.  The Dec.15th anniversary of his disappearance/demise generally
renewed and fueled speculation on the various theories. So, I offered  them
my own:

                                                              ******

What with all the recent speculation on Miller's demise (some hopefully
tongue-in-cheek) and the inevitable opportunistic books on the subject, I
offer my own two cents worth of theories, tongue deep-in-cheek and you don't
even have to buy a book:

1- It was a suicide; He hated "In the Mood" as much as his musicians did and
was repentant of having brought it to the public, never having expected it
to sell at all.

2- Gradually losing interest in swing  music (thanks to 'In the Mood") but
not quite ready to quit, he went (incognito of course) to Sweden for a face
lift and age-regression therapy (originally developed by Nazi doctors for
Hitler's thousand year vision) and re-emerged in the fifties as Elvis. Thus,
all the Elvis sightings are in actuality Glenn Miller sightings. Hasn't
anyone else ever noticed the similarity of "Hound Dog" to "Chattanooga
Choo-Choo"?

3- One of the most heavily guarded secrets of WW2 (more-so even than
"ENIGMA" or "THE BOMB") was the notorious and still top-secret to this day
"PHILADELPHIA (time-travel) EXPERIMENT".  Miller had many close friends and
confidants at the Pentagon (thanks again to 'In the Mood") and as a result
was made privy to much highly classified information, "PHILADELPHIA" being
the most notable example. He was shown the future, in which he witnessed the
public's unending obsession with "In the Mood" and the (pseudo) mostly
electrified neo-swing resurgence which he knew he could never condone nor
endorse, so, (see No. 1 above......)

4- Those who believe he was abducted by aliens are sadly mistaken; the
aliens would have taken him but they couldn¹t stand "In the Mood" either.

Now you know the truth.....
jd