[78-L] glenn Miller conspiracy

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Mar 22 21:03:13 PDT 2013

These two books tell mutually exclusive stories.  They can't both be
true.  The second one, "I Kept My Word" is the real story -- Miller's
low-flying plane was hit from above by bombs being jettisoned by one of
our planes returning from an uncompleted bombing mission on the
continent.  That being the case, he could not have been captured by the
Nazis in Paris, tortured, and dumped outside of a brothel.  Hunton Downs
(c'mon, that can't be a real name!!) claims that Miller spoke German and
had great influence in his secret broadcasts to Germany.  These
broadcasts have been well known for decades, were "secret" only to sell
a copycat reissue, and if you listen to his "German" on them you know
damn well he doesn't know what the sounds he is saying mean!!

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com