[78-L] PIP Records (LP) NOT Pickwick- info wanted

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sun Mar 17 18:15:09 PDT 2013

Thanks David!

Did a little more digging and now have this list (below) of PIP/LEMON/ELECTRIC LEMON LP's.
The company also had a line of CD's, some combining their old albums,
an alternate version of the BORIS KARLOFF & Friends album (originally Decca DL/DL7 4833).
I think they may be inactive since the principal died in 2011...Anyone know ?

As ever, updates, additions, corrections greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Accurate dates needed for most albums
Data needed for 1908, 1912, 1921 and above

Best wishes, Thomas.

PLP 1900	SMASH FLOPS	                               The Characters	      1959	PIP
PLP 1901	SING A SONG OF SICKNESS	                   Crown City Four	      1960	PIP
PLP 1902	12 DELIGHTFUL WAYS TO ROAST A SACRED COW   Crown City Four		      PIP
PLP 1903	MIGHTY BANJO	Spencer Quinn		                              PIP
PLP 1904    HAPPY HITS by Al Sherman                   Beatrice Kay                 PIP
PLP 1905 	SMASH FLOPS	                               Sherman & Larsen		      LEMON
PLP 1906	SHOVES IT IN YOUR EAR	                   New Society Band	      1971
PLP 1907	MY PICK IS QUICK 	                         Spencer Quinn	      1966

PLP 1909	THE PHANTOM OF THE ORGAN	             Verne Langdon	      1973	Electric Lemon
PLP 1910	LIVIN' IN THE SUNLIGHT Songs of Al Sherman Beatrice Kay           1973	Electric Lemon
PLP 1911	DR. DRUID'S HAUNTED SEANCE			                              Electric Lemon

PLP 1913	MUSIC FOR MAGICIANS		 	                                    Electric Lemon
PLP 1914	CIRCUS CLOWN CALLIOPE!  Vol.2			                              Electric Lemon
PLP 1915	HONKEYCHORD	                               Johann Sebastian Bork	1974	Electric Lemon
PLP 1916	THE VAMPYRE AT THE HARPSICHORD		                        1974	Electric Lemon
PLP 1917	LIVE!	                                     Johann Sebastian Bork	1974	Electric Lemon
PLP 1918	POE WITH PIPES                             John Carradine	      1975  Electric Lemon
PLP 1919	YANKEE DOODLE FLOPS	                   Sherman & Larsen	      1975	Electric Lemon
PLP 1920	MUSICAL MENOPAUSE	                         J.S.Bork	            1978	Electric Lemon